How to create a New permission level in SharePoint 2010
In this article I am giving the steps on How to create the new Permission levels on SharePoint. Follow the below .
you need to have one of the following administrative credentials to create the new permissions level.
1. You are a member of the Administrators group for the site collection.
2. You are a member of the Owners group for the site.
3. You have the Manage Permissions permission.
Creating New permission Level
1. On the Site Settings page, under Users and Permissions, click Site permissions.
2. In the Manage section of the ribbon, click Permission Levels.
3. On the toolbar, click Add a Permission Level.
4. On the Add a Permission Level page, in the Name field, type a name for the new permission level.
5. In the Description field, type a description of the new permission level.
6. In the list of permissions, select the check boxes to add permissions to the permission level.
7. Click Create.